Application > Oracle WebLogic
Many of your most critical applications rely on Oracle WebLogic server. Quite simply, if WebLogic performance suffers, so does your business. Count on CA Nimsoft Monitor for WebLogic to keep your applications up and running.
CA Nimsoft Monitor can continually monitor and report on critical performance data within WebLogic Application Server environments—delivering the comprehensive, actionable information you need to ensure users enjoy high availability and peak performance.
Oracle WebLogic Monitoring that’s Fast and Easy to Deploy
CA Nimsoft Monitor provides you with an array of features that make it easy to do monitoring configuration and administration in large, distributed environments. CA Nimsoft Monitor can automatically discover and monitor any WebLogic installation on a host machine, as well as all sub components.
CA Nimsoft Monitor uses the JMX interface, so it can automatically gather a wealth of availability and performance metrics—without requiring you to add any software to the host server. As a result, the solution makes it easy for you to get all the performance and availability metrics required, even in multi-server environments.
Oracle WebLogic Monitoring Features that Yield Practical Insights
CA Nimsoft Monitor offers the following capabilities:
- Centralized, agentless monitoring of multiple WebLogic server installations.
- Monitors server metrics and response time of individual WebLogic servers.
- Support for WebLogic server clusters, including administration and execution servers.
- Provides quality of service data for trend analysis.
- Monitors compliance with service level agreements.
Sophisticated Oracle WebLogic Monitoring That Fuels Real Benefits
Armed with the insights from CA Nimsoft Monitor for WebLogic, you’ll be able to realize a host of benefits:
- Quickly detect WebLogic server problems and performance degradations.
- Identify bottlenecks and points of failure.
- Take corrective actions before problems impact service levels.
- Minimize service downtime.
- Significantly reduce the complexity of Oracle WebLogic administration.
Extensive Coverage for Oracle WebLogic Monitoring Environments
CA Nimsoft Monitor tracks checkpoints for the following areas:
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Execution queues and threads
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP)
- Java Transaction API (JTA)
- Java Database Connection Pools (JDBC)
- Java Messaging Services (JMS)
- Java Connector Architecture (JCA)
- NMS requires the JSR 160 API to be installed.
SaaS and On-Premises Deployment Options
- Complete Service Desk and Monitoring functionality
- No upfront management hardware costs; Accelerated ROI
- Reduced training and management overhead
- SLA based availability
- Access to CA Nimsoft operational expertise
- Control and customize the CA Nimsoft management server; Easily resell
- Control the physical location of data for policy, security or compliance reasons
- Support remote sites with poor Internet performance
“CA Nimsoft has helped us shift from being a reactive environment, where someone notifies us of a problem, to a proactive service, where we are notified of issues that may arise before they happen. Overall, we are very pleased with the simplicity of the CA Nimsoft setup, the extreme ease of use and their great breadth of features.”
– Jeff Letasse
Senior IT Director of Conceptus