Application > Microsoft SharePoint
SharePoint acts as a critical hub for collaboration across your enterprise, connecting people with the applications and information they need to get their jobs done. What happens to employee productivity, and the bottom line, if SharePoint goes down? Rely on CA Nimsoft Monitor and you won’t have to find out.
CA Nimsoft Monitor for Microsoft SharePoint provides the comprehensive visibility you need to ensure the entire SharePoint infrastructure performs with optimal availability and performance—so your organization can foster maximum user productivity. CA Nimsoft Monitor allows you to track the entire SharePoint infrastructure, including database availability, client-to-server connectivity, and end-user service levels.
Complete Views of Server and User Response
With CA Nimsoft Monitor, your administrators can proactively monitor the performance of all infrastructure components, and so gain the insights needed to detect and preempt degrading conditions and ensure maximum availability and performance.
CA Nimsoft Monitor for SharePoint leverages monitoring profiles. The solution is delivered with a default configuration with a selected set of profiles to be monitored, but you can also define your own profiles. Each of the profiles can contain several counters.
Microsoft SharePoint Monitoring Builds Insights that Boost Service Levels
With CA Nimsoft Monitor, your organization can enjoy a range of benefits:
- Increased application visibility accelerates problem identification and resolution.
- Proactive notifications help business service managers prevent SLA compliance breaches.
Microsoft SharePoint Monitoring and Performance
CA Nimsoft Monitor for SharePoint can monitor metrics found in any of the following predefined groups or categories:
- Eventlogs – Event logs for specific event ID’s contents (e.g. messages) etc.
- Filesystems – Monitoring file systems for specific patterns.
- Files – Monitoring for specific files.
- Performance counters – Performance counters for a wide range of system objects, such as disk, CPU performance, memory print queues etc.
- Processes – A wide range of counters for the different processes running on the system.
- Services – Services outside Active Directory that are essential to the proper operation of Active Directory.
- WMI – Checking authentication failures and the inability to access resources.
SaaS and On-Premises Deployment Options
- Complete Service Desk and Monitoring functionality
- No upfront management hardware costs; Accelerated ROI
- Reduced training and management overhead
- SLA based availability
- Access to CA Nimsoft operational expertise
- Control and customize the CA Nimsoft management server; Easily resell
- Control the physical location of data for policy, security or compliance reasons
- Support remote sites with poor Internet performance
“Our primary IT goal is to provide high service quality at all times, including times when resource demands may adversely impact performance. CA Nimsoft provides us with quick and actionable data, from a single management dashboard, which allows us to make strategic decisions within minutes and not hours.”
– Bill Beal
Vice President Information Systems at Liberty Savings Bank