Application > Microsoft IIS
Today, it is estimated Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) servers are powering over 50% of the websites of the Fortune 1000. Whether IIS is used for e-commerce, media streaming, or basic site hosting, the reality is this: downtime or sluggish performance can result in lost business.
CA Nimsoft Monitor for IIS provides a powerful solution for efficiently monitoring all Microsoft IIS server activity throughout an organization—enabling administrators to proactively manage their IIS servers, so they can ensure optimal performance and reliability. CA Nimsoft Monitor gives you comprehensive visibility into Microsoft IIS environments, it is fast and easy to deploy, and it offers sophisticated reporting capabilities.
Comprehensive Microsoft IIS Monitoring Reporting
CA Nimsoft Monitor gives you convenient access to a range of reports:
- IIS checkpoint reports, which provide instant access to historical trend data for a specific checkpoint. These reports can give you views of the past 6, 12, 24, or 48 hours, and can display minimum, maximum, and average data values
- IIS server request reports, which detail Web site activity and requests that the IIS server is servicing, based on any selected time intervals—whether by hour, day, or month.
- IIS server summary reports, which summarize top server statistics, including HTTP response time and cache hits and misses for any specified time intervals.
Insights that Fuel Improved Server, and Business, Performance
With CA Nimsoft Monitor, your organization can leverage proactive IIS monitoring and sophisticated alerting capabilities—and realize these benefits:
- Increased performance and uptime.
CA Nimsoft Monitor offers proactive monitoring and alerting that accelerates identification of performance issues—enabling your team to respond before end user productivity is affected.
- Enhanced resource optimization.
CA Nimsoft Monitor offers a centralized, cohesive view of performance that gives you invaluable insights into opportunities for improved resource planning and utilization.
- Improved SLA compliance.
With instant alerts and real-time dashboards, your administrators can be notified—and take corrective action—in advance of SLA breaches.
Exhaustive Microsoft IIS Monitoring
Following is complete list of the metrics that CA Nimsoft Monitor can track:
- System Checkpoints
- Available Physical Memory
- Memory In Use
- Memory Usage
- NW Bytes Total/sec
- Total CPU
- Total Memory
- Web Services Checkpoints
- Bytes received/sec
- Bytes sent/sec
- Bytes Total/sec
- Connection Attempts/sec
- Current Connections
- Get Requests/sec
- Measured Async I/O Bandwidth Usage
- IIS Checkpoints
- HTTP Response Time
- HTTP Response Value
- IIS Status Value
- Total Allowed Async I/O Requests
- URL Cache Flushes
- URL Cache Hits
- URL Cache Hits %
- URL Cache Hits/minute
- URL Cache Misses
- URL Cache Misses/min
- ASP Checkpoints
- Request Bytes in Total
- Requests Executing
- Requests Queued
SaaS and On-Premises Deployment Options
- Complete Service Desk and Monitoring functionality
- No upfront management hardware costs; Accelerated ROI
- Reduced training and management overhead
- SLA based availability
- Access to CA Nimsoft operational expertise
- Control and customize the CA Nimsoft management server; Easily resell
- Control the physical location of data for policy, security or compliance reasons
- Support remote sites with poor Internet performance
“We initially selected CA Nimsoft because of its robust and easy-to-deploy support of our VMware infrastructure. As we consider new applications and services in SaaS and cloud environments, it’s great to know that we can make these choices without requiring any new investment in monitoring products.”
– Dave Potter
Director of IT Infrastructure at Casual Male