Application > IBM Lotus Notes
IBM Lotus Notes Monitoring
Lotus Notes acts as a critical hub for collaboration across your enterprise, connecting people with the applications and information they need to get their jobs done. What happens to employee productivity, and the bottom line, if Notes goes down? Rely on CA Nimsoft Monitor and you won’t have to find out.
CA Nimsoft Monitor for Lotus Notes and Domino provides the comprehensive visibility you need to ensure the entire Lotus infrastructure performs with optimal availability and performance—so your organization can foster maximum user productivity. CA Nimsoft Monitor tracks the entire Lotus Notes infrastructure, including database availability, client-to-server connectivity, and end-user service levels.
Complete Views of Server and User Response
With CA Nimsoft Monitor, your administrators can proactively monitor end-to-end performance of all infrastructure components, and gain the insights needed to detect and preempt degrading conditions and ensure maximum availability and performance.
CA Nimsoft Monitor equips your team with extensive IBM Lotus monitoring of these areas:
- Lotus Domino Server.
CA Nimsoft Monitor gives you full visibility and proactive alerting for Lotus Domino Servers. With our solution, you can centrally and efficiently monitor multiple servers—and track over 500 server statistics. CA Nimsoft Monitor enables your organizations to define monitoring profiles and assign them to specific servers, which boosts administrative efficiency in large-scale environments.
- Lotus Notes Client Response Time Monitoring.
CA Nimsoft Monitor gives you vital insights into the end-user’s experience with Lotus Notes applications. The solution supports multi-location deployment to gain quality of service perspectives from widespread group participants. CA Nimsoft Monitor gauges Domino server availability and response times, Lotus Notes database response times, and email round-trip response times—all from the end user’s perspective.
IBM Lotus Monitoring Insights that Boost Service Levels
With CA Nimsoft Monitor, your organization can enjoy a range of benefits:
- Increased application visibility accelerates problem identification and resolution.
- Comprehensive end-user’s monitoring
- Proactive notifications help business service managers maintain SLA compliance.
IBM Lotus Monitoring—from the Server and End User’s Perspective
End User Monitoring
- Supports deployment across multiple locations and groups
- Domino Server availability and response time monitoring
- Client-to-server availability
- Client-to-server latency
- Server-to-client latency
- Lotus Notes email response time monitoring
- Client-to-server round-trip email response time
- Define user id and mail file
- Resolves user id with address book lookup
- Lotus Notes database response time monitoring
- Select database from pre-populated list
- Response time of database open
- Single-click to fetch current value
- Domino Server failover monitoring
- Alerts on primary server failover
- Monitoring automatically follows to failover server
Domino IBM Lotus Monitoring
- Supports centralized, multi-server monitoring
- Lightweight probes enable load-balanced deployment
- Pre-populated server list speeds monitoring configuration
- Supports unique monitoring profiles for each Domino Server
- ‘Fetch’ utility confirms client/server connectivity and displays:
- Domino Server state
- Domino Server version number
- Domino Server latency statistics (to and from)
- Domino Server load index
- Includes the following Domino Server monitors:
- Domino server availability
- Domino server statistics (500+)
- and many more…
- Domino server event logs
- Any log entry can be singled out for alerting
SaaS and On-Premises Deployment Options
- Complete Service Desk and Monitoring functionality
- No upfront management hardware costs; Accelerated ROI
- Reduced training and management overhead
- SLA based availability
- Access to CA Nimsoft operational expertise
- Control and customize the CA Nimsoft management server; Easily resell
- Control the physical location of data for policy, security or compliance reasons
- Support remote sites with poor Internet performance
“CA Nimsoft has helped us shift from being a reactive environment, where someone notifies us of a problem, to a proactive service, where we are notified of issues that may arise before they happen. Overall, we are very pleased with the simplicity of the CA Nimsoft setup, the extreme ease of use and their great breadth of features.”
– Jeff Letasse
Senior IT Director of Conceptus