Application > Cluster Servers
Cluster Servers Monitorings
Has the need for continuous uptime pushed you to adopt high availability (HA) clustering solutions? With these fail-over solutions deployed, monitoring and controlling service delivery becomes more complex. CA Nimsoft Monitoring for Clusters allows you to intelligently monitor and manage clusters and nodes using a single, intuitive interface. With CA Nimsoft, you get the visibility needed to identify and address issues before they affect applications and users.
Effective Cluster Server Monitoring
The CA Nimsoft cluster-aware solution continually monitors clusters, cluster resource groups, and active or passive nodes. It maintains continuous communication with the Microsoft and Veritas cluster services to identify changing cluster configurations. When a change occurs, it automatically migrates monitoring across appropriate cluster nodes as needed. This eliminates the need for manual activation, reconfiguration, or duplication of monitoring.
Extensive Cluster Server Monitoring Capabilities
CA Nimsoft Monitor for Cluster provides:
- Complete HA visibility.
CA Nimsoft Application Monitoring for Clusters can be used to monitor and report on the availability and performance of the entire HA system, from cluster servers, nodes, service groups, and resources through to the operating system and hosted application.
- Continuous coverage.
CA Nimsoft monitors the status of essential cluster processes and resources, ensuring core components are available at all times.
- Automated alerts.
Warnings and or alarms are generated based on user-defined thresholds for operational and failover conditions.
Reap the Benefits of Cluster Server Monitoring Insights
With CA Nimsoft Monitor for Cluster, your organization can gain a range of benefits:
- Cost and time savings through streamlined administration of complex clustered networks.
- Improved system performance and availability through improved infrastructure visibility.
- SLA compliance of business-critical HA services.
Cluster Server Monitoring Coverage
CA Nimsoft Monitor can identify cluster state changes, such as:
Cluster resource group
- Pending offline/online
CA Nimsoft Monitor supports Microsoft cluster servers on Windows and Veritas cluster servers on Windows, Linux, and Solaris.
CA Nimsoft Monitor supports cluster configurations, including:
- N+1 (Microsoft Exchange clusters)
SaaS and On-Premises Deployment Options
- Complete Service Desk and Monitoring functionality
- No upfront management hardware costs; Accelerated ROI
- Reduced training and management overhead
- SLA based availability
- Access to CA Nimsoft operational expertise
- Control and customize the CA Nimsoft management server; Easily resell
- Control the physical location of data for policy, security or compliance reasons
- Support remote sites with poor Internet performance
“Our primary IT goal is to provide high service quality at all times, including times when resource demands may adversely impact performance. CA Nimsoft provides us with quick and actionable data, from a single management dashboard, which allows us to make strategic decisions within minutes and not hours.”
– Bill Beal
Vice President Information Systems at Liberty Savings Bank