Application > Apache HTTP
If your Web site is one of the millions that count on Apache HTTP, count on CA Nimsoft to ensure your Web servers—and the business they generate—never falter.
CA Nimsoft Monitor for Apache streamlines administration, while gaining more effective control over your Apache servers’ performance and availability.
Monitor Apache HTTP Servers Across the Enterprise
CA Nimsoft Monitor enables you to centrally and comprehensively monitor all Apache HTTP servers. It alerts administrators to performance issues, allowing them to be resolved before users are impacted.
With CA Nimsoft Monitor, you can:
- Quickly detect Apache server problems and degradations.
- Immediately identify the source of bottlenecks and points of failure.
- More proactively control service levels and minimize downtime.
Simplify the Management of Large Apache Deployments
CA Nimsoft Monitor Apache monitoring makes it easy to configure and manage the monitoring of large, distributed Apache environments. CA Nimsoft Monitor can automatically discover the Apache installation on a host machine, as well as all virtual hosts. CA Nimsoft Monitor gathers a wealth of availability and performance metrics—without requiring any agents or other software to be added to the Web server host.
CA Nimsoft Monitor for Apache:
- Offers central, agentless monitoring of multiple servers.
- Monitors server performance and response time, and status of individual requested resources.
- Enables real-time alerts that ensure administrators are apprised immediately of issues.
- Provides quality of service data for trend analysis.
- Monitors compliance with service level agreements.
Apache Monitoring Solutions that Yield Real Dividends
With CA Nimsoft Monitor for Apache, your organization can gain a range of benefits:
- Significantly reduce the complexity of server administration and improve operational efficiency.
- Enjoy cost and time savings through streamlined, centralized administration of complex HTTP environments.
- Ensure SLA compliance of business critical services.
- HTTP Response Time
- HTTP Response Value
- CPU Load
- Busy Workers
- Idle Workers
- Total Bytes
- Total Accesses
- Server Version
- Waiting For Connection Count
- Starting Up Count
- Sending Reply Count
- Reading Request Count
- Open Slot No Current Process Count
- Logging Count
- Keepalive Count
- Idle Cleanup Of Worker Count
- Gracefully Finishing Count
- DNS Lookup Count
- Closing Connection Count
- Waiting For Connection Pct
- Starting Up Pct
- Sending Reply Pct
- Reading Request Pct
- Open Slot No Current Process Pct
- Logging Pct
- Keepalive Pct
- Idle Cleanup Of Worker Pct
- Gracefully Finishing Pct
- DNS Lookup Pct
- Closing Connection Pct
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
- Solaris 9 and 10
- Linux 2.3 and above
- Apache 1.3.x and 2.x
SaaS and On-Premises Deployment Options
- Complete Service Desk and Monitoring functionality
- No upfront management hardware costs; Accelerated ROI
- Reduced training and management overhead
- SLA based availability
- Access to CA Nimsoft operational expertise
- Control and customize the CA Nimsoft management server; Easily resell
- Control the physical location of data for policy, security or compliance reasons
- Support remote sites with poor Internet performance
“We initially selected CA Nimsoft because of its robust and easy-to-deploy support of our VMware infrastructure. As we consider new applications and services in SaaS and cloud environments, it’s great to know that we can make these choices without requiring any new investment in monitoring products.”
– Dave Potter
Director of IT Infrastructure at Casual Male