Real Browser Monitoring
CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor (formerly WatchMouse) offers real browser monitoring capabilities that accurately measure the performance of real browser visits—the way users experience your Web properties. By pinpointing performance issues using an actual browser, this solution provides the practical insights you need to optimize the user experience.
Why Real Browser Monitoring is So Critical
By checking that each component is correctly responding, CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor functionally verifies that your composite site is working, from the Web server right through to the user’s browser.
The CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor dashboard contains reports that detail the exact download sequence. By pinpointing the components of your site that are causing delays and errors, you can address issues and optimize performance to ensure that your site is delivering the best possible end-user experience.
Why Monitor your Site with Real Browsers?
The CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor dashboard contains reports that detail the exact download sequence. By pinpointing the components of your site that are causing delays and errors, you can optimize to ensure that your site is delivering the best possible end-user experience.
By leveraging CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor and its real browser monitoring, you can enjoy these features:
- Support for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari Web browser profiles.
- Support for Android, iPhone, iPad and Blackberry device types.
- Monitors run from over 60 global monitoring stations.
- Real browser performance metrics, for example, indicating when all elements have been loaded and the page is ready to be rendered in the browser.
- Timed screenshots of a website loading in the browser, tracking the progression from a white screen to the full page.
- Waterfall charts of all embedded elements in a page, including images, CSS files, and so on.
- The ability to avoid spurious hits in site analytics trackers.