Extensive, Detailed User Experience Monitoring
CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor (formerly WatchMouse) is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that makes it easy to proactively monitor Web applications, websites, and cloud services from around the globe. With CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor, you get the visibility you need to not just understand, but optimize the end user experience.
CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor delivers these monitoring capabilities:
- Complete coverage. CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor can measure a host of online assets and activities, including websites, file transfers, domain name services, networks, and more. In addition, the solution can authoritatively measure the full round-trip times of emails. If your organization provides APIs to third parties, or relies on APIs of other organizations, CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor helps you track and optimize the reliability of these critical integration points.
- Detailed, intuitive insights. CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor offers the capabilities you need to ensure you can identify issues, and act on them, in the fastest most effective way possible. The solution offers robust alerting, intuitive dashboards and more.
- Global intelligence. CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor tests availability and transaction times from more than 60 locations in 40 countries. This global perspective means you get detailed, tangible evidence as to the experience of users and customers around the world, and enables you to distinguish between issues that may be related to the user’s “last mile” versus issues stemming from code or systems in the data center.
- Real-world monitoring. CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor offers real browser monitoring that yields the ultimate accuracy in measuring the end user experience. CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor features coverage of all major Web browsers, pinpoints browser-specific site issues, and more.
- Functional testing. CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor offers functional testing capabilities, including support for multi-step transactions. As a result, you can authoritatively measure even complex user interactions.
- Public status pages. CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor offers public status page capabilities that enable you to display the status of your sites and Web services online. With these capabilities, you can let employees, partners and clients get current availability and performance information. In addition, CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor gives you the option of setting up a special host name, such as status.yourdomain.com, for posting these public status pages.
Plus, CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor is a SaaS offering, which means you don’t need to install software, allocate hardware, or do any coding. Just sign up, and start monitoring what matters to your business. CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor offers complete configurability, so you can easily get the monitoring data you need, in the way that’s most convenient and useful. At the same time, getting started with CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor is very straightforward: anyone within the organization can set up the solution—and the process is usually completed in less than 15 minutes.