CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor (formerly WatchMouse)
Browse the chart below to view the plans available for CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor. In addition, these plans can be tailored to your specific needs by extending them with additional features. Changes, upgrades and extensions to your monitoring plan can be made at any time.
|Enterprise||Corporate||Multi-site||30 day trial|
|Get Pricing||Get Pricing
|1 minute monitors||5||1|
|5 minutes monitors||45||30||4||5|
|5 minutes, 10GB advanced (scripting, real browser) monitors||10||2|
|5 minutes, 20GB advanced (scripting, real browser) monitors||10||2||1|
|15 minutes, 5GB advanced (scripting, real browser) monitors||1||1|
|30 minutes, 5GB advanced (scripting, real browser) monitors||1|
|Contacts (alerts, reports)||30||20||10||4|
|SMS/text messages per month||400||300||60||20|
|API calls per day||5000||2000||1000||500|
|API checks per day||5000||1500||200||50|
|Saved log files (days)||120||120||120||30|
|Support: Online access to help desk|
|Support: Telephone access to help desk|
Features Common to All Versions of CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor
No matter which plan you choose, CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor will equip you with all these capabilities:
- Root cause analysis. Leverage capabilities that provide the actionable details you need to pinpoint—and fix issues.
- Public status pages. Provide your users and customers with real-time access to monitoring information.
- Mobile access. Track monitoring status on the go.
- Multi-lingual website support. Accurately track your Web properties, no matter what language is used.
- Alerting capabilities. Get notified of issues in the way you prefer, whether via email, SMS, Jabber/XMPP, Twitter, MSN, action URL, and pager (additional charge applies). The solution also offers robust alert escalation capabilities.
- Protocol support. Leverage the solution’s proxy support to monitor servers behind firewalls. In addition, all versions of CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor support these protocols: TCP connect, DNS, domain, FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, LDAP, PING, plugin, POP3, SCP, script, SFTP, SIP and SMTP. All paid plans also offer TELNET support.
* Advanced Monitors enable scripting for multi-step Web application monitoring and real browser monitoring.