CA Nimsoft Helps Fortior Global Launch Tiered Support Services
By providing direct, customized support contracts to customers, Fortior Global creates a robust new revenue stream
- Create new support services offerings to match customer specific needs.
- Deliver support services over the cloud to geographically dispersed clients.
- Provide customized portals with self-service capabilities and insight into support requests.
- Connect support services to searchable knowledge base.
Fortior Global implemented CA Nimsoft Service Desk to facilitate the definition of three service levels using customizable customer-facing portals that provide self-service, reporting, and tracking features.
- Improved the consistency, efficiency and quality of service and reduced costs through self-service and automation.
- Added nearly 50 new direct support contracts to increase revenue stream without the need to involve third-party contacts—an increase of 150%.
- Grew number of Premium services customers by 25% per month.
Securex choisit CA Nimsoft pour simpliﬁ er son système de surveillance informatique
Le leader européen des services en ressources humaines fait conﬁ ance à CA Nimsoft Monitor pour améliorer les performances et la disponibilité de ses applications stratégiques
Securex exige la livraison d’applications ﬁables et disponibilité 24 heures sur 24/7 jours sur 7 d’applications de res-sources humaines en ligne.
CA Nimsoft Fournit un système bout-en-bout de surveil-lance informatique, d’analyse et de reporting appliqué à une multitude de plates-formes et de systèmes distants de ressources humaines.
- Une nouvelle application de ressources humaines en ligne
- Des performances et une disponibilité accrues des ressources informatiques, en totale conformité avec les SLA
- Un déploiement étendu à l’intégralité de l’infrastructure
Les nouvelles offres Cloud d’AXSOS
Grâce à CA Nimsoft, le fournisseur allemand de services a pu améliorer ses niveaux de services.
Face à la complexité croissante des infrastructures informatiques de ses clients, AXSOS nécessitait une surveillance bout-en-bout plus pointue, adaptée à des environnements variés et incluant des services et des systèmes de gestion d’unités mobiles, virtualisées et Cloud.
CA Nimsoft permet Axsos pour contrôler le respect des SLA et aux services métier de bout en bout pour garantir les performances et la disponibilité de la qualité à leurs clients.
- Surveillance informatique améliorée et services générateurs de revenus supplémentaires
- Amélioration des performances informatiques et de la disponibilité
- Accélération des réponses appor-tées aux clients
- Amélioration de la satisfaction des clients
MTI propose de nouvelles offres et améliore ses niveaux de services grâce à CA Nimsoft
CA Nimsoft Monitor garantit une gestion à distance et des services Cloud rentables
MTI nécessaires pour livrer des services de surveillance informatique rentables et ﬁables, à distance et sur plusieurs niveaux, prendre en charge des centaines d’utilisateurs et des environnements clients complexes et hétérogènes et consolider la conﬁance des clients par la mise en place èfficace de SLA.
MTI a rapidement orienté son choix vers CA Nimsoft Monitor. CA Nimsoft Monitor offrait une vue détaillée, uniﬁée et globale du statut en temps réel des infrastructures des clients, incluant les réseaux, les serveurs, les systèmes de stockage, les applications, les ressources virtualisées et les environnements Cloud.
Résultats ∞Nouvelles sour
- Nouvelles sources de revenus pour MTI grâce à CA Nimsoft Monitor
- Accélération des délais de mise sur le marché des nouvelles offres de service MTI Care et MTI Cloud, sans coûts de développement interne supplémentaires
CA Nimsoft Helps Leading Managed Services Operator Deliver Confidence in the Cloud
Solution Helps Optimize Visibility, Administrative Efficiency and Service Levels
Servecentric administrators needed comprehensive monitoring of its virtualized and cloud environments, so they could track, manage and optimize service levels.
CA Nimsoft Monitor deployed to identify, troubleshoot and address issues in clients’ IT infrastructures. The solution enables them to work with, and respond to, individual clients with tailored, responsive service—without having to reinvent the wheel every time.
- Streamlined monitoring administration saves time and money
- Improved service levels and SLA compliance
- Timely, intuitive reporting helped build customer trust
- Optimised the use of all resources
Wikimedia Opens a Window into High-Profile Projects with CA Nimsoft Cloud Monitor (formerly WatchMouse) for Website Monitoring
The Foundation’s User Community Benefits from Improved Uptime and Transparency
Wikimedia Foundation need to provide 24/7 availability across globally accessible user-built projects, while providing performance and availability metrics to its user community.
Wikimedia deployed CA Nimsoft WatchMouse to gather availability data from multiple services across a network of over 60 stations in more than 30 countries, and display the information to the public on a free status page.
- Provides visibility needed to enhance the end user experience for site visitors and contributors.
- Improves site transparency to build credibility and foster good will within the user community.
- Enables proactive problem mitigation, reducing downtime and enabling cost and time efficiencies.
- Improves service levels for users, editors and developers by increasing access to information.
Retail Case Study
Improving Operational Efficiencies in IT to Increase Service Levels
Reducing resource costs associated with service desk application administration and reporting, while improving service levels for support applications.
Implementing a full-featured, SaaS-based service management solution that could be quickly deployed.
- Leveraged a 100% web-based solution that does not require additional maintenance fees or upgrade effort, while ensuring they are always on the current version.
- Improved customer service led to improved user perception of IT.
- Reduced effort required for application administration and maintenance enabled staff to devote more focus to customer service.
- Extended CA Nimsoft Service Desk application to multiple departments, so all team members are using a unified task management system.
Manufacturer Case Study
Nationwide Manufacturer and Dealer Eliminates Forced Upgrades While Leveraging Full-featured IT Service Management (ITSM)
Extending service management capabilities to dealer network, while reducing total cost of ownership.
Quickly implement a full-featured, SaaS-based service management solution.
- Lowered costs, including reduced total cost of ownership.
- Reduced in-house programming requirements, freeing up internal resources for other, more strategic projects.
- Extended service management capabilities to nationwide dealer network.
- Eliminated cost and disruption of ongoing upgrades to service management application.
Financial Case Study
Improving Self-service and Knowledge Management Capabilities while Eliminating Process Consulting Needs
Eliminating costly, time intensive upgrades, while easily extending self-service capabilities and adopting ITIL best practices.
Replace legacy on-premise application with 100% web-based solution that is delivered out-of-the box with ITIL workflows and a self-service portal.
- Leveraged a 100% web-based solution that does not require additional maintenance fees or upgrade efforts, while ensuring they are always on the current version.
- Improved management of external vendors and service providers, including SLA tracking and reporting.
- Implemented a fully integrated self-service portal that is easy for their internal and external customers to use.
- Populated an integrated knowledge database that enables analysts and end users to submit queries and rapidly solve issues.
- Deployed a complete service catalog for managing and making service requests.
- Realized significant savings and lower total cost of ownership.
Apps Associates Creates Flexible Workflows for Multiple Clients with MSP-Ready CA Nimsoft Service Desk
ITIL-based Service Desk Solution Delivers Flexibility, Without Sacrificing Functionality
Due to significant growth, Apps Associates needed a service desk solution that provided a formal ITIL best practices framework, as well as capabilities for managing and tracking SLAs and customizing workflows for multiple clients.
By deploying CA Nimsoft Service Desk, Apps Associates is able to support delivery of managed services to clients globally with unique, customized workflows and ITIL best practices.
- Enables creation of unique approval workflows without reprogramming.
- Employs ITIL best practices and increases visibility into the service cycle.
- Promotes consistent interaction with multiple customers through a single interface.
- Reduces overall infrastructure costs through automation and SaaS-based delivery model.
- Speeds response to customer requests via email and web-based communications.
- Allows proactive SLA management to satisfy customer expectations.
CA Nimsoft Helps IT Authorities Add Value and Sophistication to Offering
Advanced, Unified Monitoring Capabilities Distinguish Growing MSP with a Strong Value Proposition
To demonstrate more value to existing and potential customers, IT Authorities needed to enhance the sophistication of its IT monitoring capabilities. Clients were demanding greater insight into critical systems and applications.
IT Authorities selected CA Nimsoft Monitor as its core monitoring platform. CA Nimsoft Monitor provides 24/7, unified network and server monitoring for critical applications and systems across client infrastructures, and it offers customizable, portal based views of services that deliver greater insight into the health and performance of client infrastructures.
- Added significant value with unified reporter service reports on the health and performance of critical systems and applications.
- Helped IT Authorities meet the needs of its clients' internal IT departments, which often lack the time and resources for lengthy deployments.
- Enabled greater insight into client infrastructures via detailed dashboards and customized client facing portals.
- Enabled IT Authorities to secure larger accounts by providing a higher level of sophistication in monitoring capabilities.
ISC IT Solutions
ISC Optimizes Managed Services and Operations with CA Nimsoft
ISC is a highly accredited IT solution provider that offers a range of managed IT support services on a 24 x 7 basis. These include user support, hosting in a custom-built data center, and IT monitoring and management from a dedicated network operations center (NOC).
The company’s management team realized that, in their effort to evolve and grow, they needed a monitoring solution that would offer greater efficiency and flexibility, so they could continue to expand and improve the services they provided. To accomplish these objectives, the company’s IT leadership ultimately chose CA Nimsoft Monitor.
Since deploying CA Nimsoft Monitor, ISC has realized a range of benefits. By having a single product to manage all core resources and services, ISC’s IT staff can eliminate the burden of supporting several disparate point solutions. Plus, with a centralized view of clients’ deployments, they can streamline reporting and gain better insights for resource forecasting and planning.
“After our first look at Nimsoft’s solutions, we were impressed. Nimsoft Monitor’s comprehensive capabilities meant that we could use one product instead of four. Plus it was very easy to set up and manage.”
—Jason Bass, Technical Director, ISC
Momentum Expands Service Offering with CA Nimsoft Network Monitoring System
Service Provider Gains Traction Among Existing and New Clients with Tiered Monitoring Services
Momentum Advanced Solutions (“Momentum”) wanted to grow their business by offering an end-to-end monitoring and tiered monitoring service that could be customized for multiple clients. After evaluating several solutions, Momentum purchased CA Nimsoft Monitor to monitor the systems and applications within its clients’ IT infrastructures.
By providing managed network monitoring software services using CA Nimsoft Monitor, Momentum can help customers avoid the economic impact of downtime, while creating incremental revenue streams based on offering tiered monitoring services.
“Nimsoft was the best solution available for monitoring applications. With Nimsoft Monitor, each customer has its own monitoring system and portal, but we manage it as a single system. This capability simplifies management and administration on our end, and reduces our overhead significantly.”
—Terry Whiffing, Vice President of Managed Service Operations, Momentum
L7 Enhances Value Proposition of Managed Services Offering with NMS
Consulting, Integration, and Managed Service Provider Differentiates its Value Proposition with Customized Monitoring and Reporting
To provide highly scalable server monitoring and reporting capabilities for customers' critical systems, network devices and infrastructure as part of its managed service offering.
L7 implemented CA Nimsoft Monitor across 2,000 devices within a large, enterprise customer account to meet the client's need for performance monitoring, capacity planning, and customized reporting. L7 has also deployed CA Nimsoft Monitor internally and will be rolling out the same capabilities to other key clients.
- Allows L7 to differentiate its offerings while guaranteeing performance levels and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Provides insight into critical systems and applications.
- Delivers information on key metrics via customized reporting and real-time dashboards.
- Enables L7 to respond to the needs of both high-level and technical audiences.
- Helps reduce operational costs associated with network and server monitoring, managing, and supporting client infrastructures.
"Nimsoft Monitor is much simpler to use and more pragmatic than other available solutions, and delivers the automation necessary to meet the needs of larger clients with geographically dispersed networks."
—Glenn McAtee, General Manager, Managed Services, L7
Coop Norge Handel
Coop Norge Handel Uses CA Nimsoft to Improve User Experience Across The Enterprise
Giant Norwegian Retailer Cost-Effectively Unifies Service Monitoring while Improving and Expanding Services
Two years ago, due to anticipated rising demand, the IT organization took a long, hard look at its services delivery operations. During the investigation, Coop Norge Handel IT found that while network and server monitoring was adequate, application and services monitoring was woefully deficient.
Coop Norge Handel implemented CA Nimsoft Monitor throughout its organization to measure the delivery of critical business services end to end, from the core to the user. CA Nimsoft scored the highest among monitoring vendor offerings, with its winning combination of ease of use, comprehensive functionality, integration compatibility, and compelling price model.
“With Nimsoft, we are able to deliver more complex, higher quality services to a growing population with the same level of resources.”
—Per Vestby, Head of IT Department, Coop Norge Handel
Troubadour Creates a ClientView Like No Other with CA Nimsoft IT Monitoring Solution
CA Nimsoft Monitor Lightens the Load for Clients, Provides Peace of Mind, and Builds Confidence in Troubadour’s Cloud Services
Troubadour needed a highly scalable IT monitoring solution for its new virtual data center (VDC) that could support multiple clients and provide rich functionality and customization. Ideally, the same solution could be unbundled and used for on-premise monitoring, as well as for VDC customers.
Troubadour deployed CA Nimsoft Monitor and created a service offering called ClientView.
- Differentiates Troubadour in the service provider marketplace with highly scalable monitoring and alerting capabilities provided to clients as an affordable monthly service.
- Helps Troubadour provide optimal performance and availability of its cloud-based and on-premise services.
- Provides incremental revenue streams based on new service offering.
- Enables a flexible pricing model for monitoring.
- Improves customer satisfaction with customized dashboards.
Thomas Duryea Consulting
Thomas Duryea Adds Value to Cloud Service Offerings with CA Nimsoft IT Monitoring Solution
Managed Service Provider Leverages Unified Monitoring to Help Ensure High Availability of Managed Services and Critical Systems
In the process of migrating a traditional product and services model to a cloud plus services model, Thomas Duryea Consulting wanted to differentiate itself in the market by providing productized offerings such as managed support and outsourcing. The company needed a remote monitoring solution to enable these offerings.
Thomas Duryea Consulting deployed CA Nimsoft Monitor to monitor and manage its scalable IT managed services portfolio as an integrated component of its Minder Support Services Suite. With CA Nimsoft Monitor, Thomas Duryea can remotely monitor dozens of unique customer IT environments through a single interface.
- Improves scalability and support for real-time management of high-volume, high-transaction IT infrastructures.
- Enables Thomas Duryea to identify and address potential problems proactively.
- Supports SLA compliance, while reducing the time and effort required to monitor those environments.
- Helps Thomas Duryea to grow efficiently while keeping pace with customer demand for 24x7 network surveillance.
Airlines Reporting Corporation
Airlines Reporting Corporation Deploys CA Nimsoft Server Monitoring Solution
Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) needed a unified tool to monitor and ensure performance of its critical ticketing and settlement systems, serving more than 18,000 accredited points of sale. The ability to scale and customize the solution was important, and the solution needed to accommodate a mixed Windows and UNIX environment.
ARC selected CA Nimsoft Monitor to monitor all of its core production systems, a few development systems, and the Web servers. The environment is mixed, consisting of Windows and UNIX machines and an IBM mainframe. Features including alerts, probes, process management, server utilization and log files have been useful in maintaining high levels of performance and reliability. Since implementing CA Nimsoft Monitor, ARC has been able to reduce costs and eliminate the need for on-site consulting.
“We have great visibility with Nimsoft Monitor and can view system performance metrics that help us determine the cause of issues or potential problems quickly."
—Michael Tarajos, CAS Application Engineer for ARC’s Tampa Production Support Team
Alvaka Networks Shaves Cost and Risk Off Monitoring Services with CA Nimsoft Server Monitoring Solution
Alvaka had been using BMC PATROL solutions to monitor client infrastructures, but as the business expanded, the team found these solutions to be slow to evolve and incapable of handling the 3+ gigabytes of IT monitoring data collected daily. The team was also experiencing outages that threatened Alvaka’s credibility.
The Alvaka team evaluated several products and chose CA Nimsoft Monitor. By switching to CA Nimsoft Monitor from previous monitoring solutions, Alvaka has realized tremendous cost savings in administration and management.
"We looked long and hard at the best tools in the marketplace, and we chose Nimsoft."
—Oli Thordarson, CEO, Alvaka Networks
Atrion Enhances Managed Services, Profit Margins with CA Nimsoft
Comprehensive Capabilities Enable Veteran Managed Service Provider to Replace Multiple Point Solutions, Streamline Operations.
Atrion’s management team found that different aspects of their server monitoring platform weren’t as scalable as required, and began to hinder their ability to enhance services and grow the business. Monitoring capabilities are a critical component in Atrion’s ability to serve its clients effectively.
Consequently, when it came time to choose a new monitoring solution, the company’s managed services team undertook a rigorous, two-year evaluation of the alternatives. When the evaluation came to an end, one vendor surpassed the rest: Nimsoft. The evaluation made clear that the CA Nimsoft products and its people were best equipped to support Atrion’s clients and business objectives.
"Nimsoft allows us to do more without spending more. Now we’ll be able to monitor from an application, rather than a device, standpoint, which opens up a host of new possibilities in terms of service offerings. Plus, not only can we expand our service catalog, we can offer higher value, higher margin services—all with one tool set."
—Tim Hebert, CEO, Atrion
“Nous avons choisi CA Nimsoft pour ses solutions de support simples à déployer et robustes, adaptées à notre infrastructure VMware. Nous envisageons d’utiliser de nouvelles applications et services SaaS pour les implémenter dans des environnements cloud. Et nous savons que ces choix n’impliqueront aucun investissement supplémentaire en produits de surveillance.”
– Dave Potter
Director of IT Infrastructure at Casual Male